1/2' Dr. Green Hiviz Titanium
1/2' Dr. Green HiViz Titanium Air Impact Wrench
- POWER: Punish the toughest bolts with 1350 ft-lbs. of Nut Busting Torque powered by Ingersoll Rand’s finely tuned twin-hammer impact mechanism. The 4-position power regulator and one-handed forward/ reverse push-button control give you the control to do the job right the first time.
- RELIABILITY: Every component, every mechanism, and every function of the 2235 Series has been put through the most rigorous testing to ensure it always performs in the face of the toughest applications. Backed by a two-year warranty, the 2235 Series is a finely tuned workhorse.
- A finely tuned impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency.
- A lightweight, balanced, air impact wrench that weighs just 4.6lbs.
- Titanium hammer case is designed to be strong and durable, to protect the interior components of the air impact wrench.
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids.
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, heavy trucks, tire lanes, fleet maintenance, body shops, general industrial use, MRO, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, shipbuilding, and construction.
- Maximum Torque (Rev.) = 1,350 ft. lbs.
- Max Free Speed = 8,500 rpm
- Impacts per Minute = 1,220
- Impacting Sound Level = 98 dB(A)
- Weight = 4.6 lbs.
- Length = 7.6"