18 Ft Grabbit Telescoping Pole
The Grabbit Telescoping Pole with Z-Tip and J-Tip (18 ft.) by Labor-Saving Devices is constructed of non-conductive, lightweight, shockproof, friction-locking fiberglass.
The tool is indispensable for running (pushing or pulling) wires or cables through limited access areas and false ceilings.
This set includes both the Z-Tip and the J-Tip, equipping you with exactly what you need to complete your installation job.
- Lightweight, shockproof, sturdy, friction-self-locking telescoping fiberglass construction
- Indispensable for running, pushing, or pulling wires or cables indoors or outdoors
- Designed for both residential and commercial installations
- Inner V of patented Z-tip has a double knife edge designed to grab the wire
- Outer V without knife edge is used to push wires
- Length extends to 10ft
- Ball-chain quick-connect tip--12" ball-chain length
- Female bullnose quick-connect tip