Crunch GP-2000.2 Ground Pounder 2,000-Watt 2-Channel Class AB Amp
What's in a name? When it is the Ground Pounder from Crunch, the name is everything!
The Crunch engineers approached the Ground Pounder with specific goals--design the ideal features for an amplifier like a great sounding preamp section and a versatile crossover that will POUND the GROUND.
This Crunch GP-2000.2 Ground Pounder 2,000-Watt 2-Channel Class AB Amp features nickel-plated preamp-level RCA inputs and screw-down connectors for quick, easy, and secure connections.
Amp protection has system-diagnostics LEDs that indicate monitor overload and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel.
- 2 Channels x 1,000 watts @ 2 ohms
- 2 Channels x 500 watts @ 4 ohms
- 1 Channel x 2,000 watts (mono bridged) @ 4 ohms
- Operates in stereo, bridged mono, or stereo/bridged mono simultaneously
- Variable electronic crossover: 12 dB per octave
- Built-in bass control
- Bass Boost Switchable: 0/+6/+12 dB
- Variable Voltage: .2 to 9V
- Weight 4.80
- Height 4.10